1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

My 68 Schwinn Typhoon DeLuxe

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by 19jaquez84, Mar 24, 2012.

1. 19jaquez84

19jaquez84

Here are some pics of my 68 Schwinn Typhoon DeLuxe. I don't have any pics of when I first got it but It still has the original fork, chainguard, crank, sprocket, all the bearings, seat post clamp and seat. The rims and gooseneck are from a 1980 Schwinn Cruiser. The handlebars came from a donor bike that I choped down about 2 inches on each side. The tires I got from a bike that is just rusting away at my uncles house. The grips are mismatched but I plan on getting some original black chubby grips for it when I get the chance other than that I plan on leaving this bike the way it is. I ride it quite regularly and I really am happy with the way she rolls. 8) 8) 8)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aka_locojoe

aka_locojoe

Shows a few simple changes can make for a great looking custom bike. Really like all the black and white.

3. A.S.BOLTNUT

A.S.BOLTNUT # 1 Seller !

Simple and sleek , i like it ! 8)

4. MAXXTRAX77

MAXXTRAX77

Sorry for the super old bump, but what size wheels/tires are those? That is exactly the look I am after! Thanks!