muscle bike info

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Way to go - all of us need that hope. It even came with the original fork too. I bet you can get $100 for the original bike. That should be close to break even with gas. And for perspective: I went to a sale this morning that opened at 9:00 - I was 3rd too but I signed up on Wednesday! The line was down the street. I got a kinda cool front bike basket..... Big whoop.

Get a container that will fit the whole fork. Fill it with Evaporust. Let it soak for 24 hours. Take it out and enjoy the miracle!

Then put it up on Ebay and start the price at .99 cents plus $30 shipping (bike flights) and watch that sucker shoot through the moon!

A Great Score!! I love to hear when someone gets a great deal. They even have the original grey caps. Is your inbox filled up with offers yet?.....lol When you clean them if the decal comes off I have one.

Get a container that will fit the whole fork. Fill it with Evaporust. Let it soak for 24 hours. Take it out and enjoy the miracle!

Then put it up on Ebay and start the price at .99 cents plus $30 shipping (bike flights) and watch that sucker shoot through the moon!

SWEEEET!! :banana:I have never used Evaporust is it cheap like OA ?

Edit: just looked it up, reminds me of Chemdip... :arghh:

A Great Score!! I love to hear when someone gets a great deal. They even have the original grey caps. Is your inbox filled up with offers yet?.....lol When you clean them if the decal comes off I have one.
Not yet, gonna take them off and just wipe em down tomorrow and will be for sale soon. Not a muscle bike guy.:wink1:

Great find! I never get that lucky, I'll up CRASH'S bid to $30 :happy:

Latest posts

Back