Muscle bike build off 01. Notification thread.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANY MORE TAKERS FOR THE ANYTHING GOES MUSCLE BIKE BUILD OFF?

Hello everyone. Is it too late for the anything goes muscle bike build off? I recently got my project to a rideable, showable condition but it will never be done will it, lol.

Hello again, I am back to respectfully request permission to post pics of my anything goes muscle bike build off entry. I do not see anywhere to upload photos and I read we need permission. Thank you

KRANDALL said:
Hello everyone. Is it too late for the anything goes muscle bike build off? I recently got my project to a rideable, showable condition but it will never be done will it, lol.
KRANDALL said:
Hello again, I am back to respectfully request permission to post pics of my anything goes muscle bike build off entry. I do not see anywhere to upload photos and I read we need permission. Thank you

Hey Krandall! Build off goes until the 10th of march, so there is plenty of time for building left and you are more than welcome to join!

I notice you are fairly new to the site, the admin guys like new members to put up an introduction in the intro threads, so everyone knows who you are and what part of the world you are from, just sorta say hi, might be an idea to do that first. This is the link to the intro's threads, just click on "new topic" and start writing. viewforum.php?f=9

The build thread for the build off can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=68143&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" Rules are posted in the first post.

There are no permission restrictions on photos, but you do need to put them on a picture hosting site first, this topic will help you out with that: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48

Hope that all works for you,

Luke.

Alright I'm in! I've had an idea kicking around in my head for a while now. Might as well be the first build I post on the forum!

Good if you can join us Terry! :mrgreen: The build thread for the build off can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=68143&st=0&sk=t&sd=a"
Rules are posted in the first post...

Luke.

Hello all, finally, here are ther pics of my build:

i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/Krandall117/2013-01-09081303_zps5649c5f7.jpg[/IMG]IMG]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/Krandall117/2013-01-02225340_zpsf161ead1.jpg[/IMG]
2013-01-09081303_zps5649c5f7.jpg

2013-02-06080115_zps202fcdeb.jpg

2013-02-06080253_zpsf2c5294d.jpg

2013-02-06080019_zps116cce32.jpg

Hello, It took me a while to get pics of my build on here because I use a droid which can't get the pics here useing required methods. I had to be at the hospital last night when we took a friend to the ER and while waiting the hospital had computers available so here they are.

Hey Randy, awesome job on the bike! Looks really good.

Seeing as you are on an android device and are having picture posting issues I moved your photos for you to the build thread, so everyone can see what an awesome job you have done, and if you follow along you can see what we are up to as well. Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=68143&p=669262#p669262 There is also 12 pages of our builds before that page if you are interested in looking.

Voting will not start until after the building deadline of March 10th, so you will have plenty of time if you want to do any detail work or anything and also get your final beauty photos for the vote.

Welcome aboard KRANDALL!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back