Murray Missile ( Class 2 )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that seat!! I have a sears spyder that's crying for one of those! Love the colour scheme on this build.

I have the exact same bike in every way same colour same fenders and seat bars it's identical in every single way... but there is a 2 major differences, mine has a head badge that says "liberty" and under that on the head badge is small lettering that says Chicago Cycle Supply co. and the chain guard also is branded a liberty..

and I can not find any info on it... as far as I can tell maybe K-Mart or Sears got their hands on a supply of frames and made their own line of bikes....

curious if anyone else could help figure out what bike I have or possibly a manufacture date?

any help is appreciated, thanks for your time!

Liberty was one of Chicago Cycle Supply Company brands. They were teamed up with Schwinn early on, so you can find plenty of examples of Liberty branded Schwinn pre-war. Looks like the were contracting with Murray for Liberty branded bikes into the '60s and '70s.

Start a thread in the Bike ID section with pics to get more info.

Latest posts

Back