Multiple Worksman Industrial Cruiser Rebuilds-4/5 Running

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Multiple Worksman Industrial Cruiser Rebuilds-2/4 Running

TheFlyingDingo said:
anon said:
You are killing me. I wnat the newsboy frame so badddddd.......
I can find you one, Sir.

But im sure you would pay a super premium for shipping... :(

You're killing me further....! :p

Will you please find out what that super premium would be?
grin.gif
I'm hoping.... :roll:

Someone had a complete Schwinn Collegiate shipped in. Surely, it can't be that bad.

Thank you in advance. :wink:

anon said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
anon said:
You are killing me. I wnat the newsboy frame so badddddd.......
I can find you one, Sir.

But im sure you would pay a super premium for shipping... :(

You're killing me further....! :p

Will you please find out what that super premium would be?
grin.gif
I'm hoping.... :roll:

Someone had a complete Schwinn Collegiate shipped in. Surely, it can't be that bad.

Thank you in advance. :wink:

I can definatly try. Ill Do this...

I have to take a package in to get it priced for another memember. Ill tell them to see how much it would be to a different address...heh
and basically tell them to add a couple pounds, since its such a heavy duty bike. What i would be taking is a girls frame...so, yeah.

Or do you want completE?

TheFlyingDingo said:
I can definatly try. Ill Do this...

I have to take a package in to get it priced for another memember. Ill tell them to see how much it would be to a different address...heh
and basically tell them to add a couple pounds, since its such a heavy duty bike. What i would be taking is a girls frame...so, yeah.

Or do you want completE?

The whole thing would be great. Thanks. A special specimen, but something with room to work with/possibilities.

Could you please get estimates for both options. Frame and fork at the least. Are BB, seat & head post diameters standard?

Much thanks.

You're gonna make me lose sleep :p

Dingo, I have bent rims with either a adjustable wrench or vice grips. Then try a hammer a screwdriver to get the desires shape on the inside by pounding

Things are going slow as christmas Approaches. Ive got too many projects going on right now! A trike named dorothy (build thread soon)
My Girlfriends bike...and these

I have nowwhere to spraypaint. I had a day to paint yesterday...so I took advantage. It was not as cold.
IMG_3065.jpg

I got the seat pan painted...gotta do the flip side. took forever to dry. I blame the cold.
IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

I Figured out a name for the yellow bike. The Nut Buster. My dad thinks the seatpost wont be the safest thing, and he thinks im going to...well...Bust my nuts.

I think a nut cracker is in line for this bike.

I have to re-lace the wheels for the Placinto. I did it very. Very. Wrong.
anyone around here want to do it for me?

73bcd184.png

Ordered the wrong size tires for my trike, so they went on the placinto.

I plan on striping around the red to match the orange...or red orange...whatever
3 speed out back, plan on rigging a stick, and drum brake out front. Lets see how awesome this is gonna be!
3be96bf4.jpg

Stopped working on my dads bike since the temperature plummet. Im sitting here waiting for class to start...why am i always an hour early?

Thank god ebay isnt blocked.

Re: Multiple Worksman Industrial Cruiser Rebuilds-1/4 Running

Right now the Obey bike is the only bike receiving progress...The fenders are all done, and i dont know what color im going to paint them for sure, but they look great. Thanks again to member Lugisland.

I think the Obey bike will eventually be sold, And potentially a couple more worksman when Ann Arbor comes around. THATS AN IF.

Dont have any pictures on me right now, as i am in classes...but maybe i have some in my email.

Latest posts

Back