Multiple builds?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious if we can do more than one build? I am building my wife's bike but I'm about to pick up another bike for myself. Can I build 2 bikes for the build off?

Just had a look at the rules and this is what I found...

"This year we are going to have two different classes that you can choose to enter in...you can only enter one."

"TRADITIONAL" BUILD OFF RULES
1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed)

"ANYTHING GOES" BUILD OFF RULES
1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed)

So, you can enter only one bike but you can change bikes if you want to. I your case you would build one, then use your change option to build the other, which would be your final build off bike.

I am sure someone else will correct me if I am wrong, but that's how it looks to me.

Build as many as you like, provided that you designate which one is the one you're entering. You can make one change if need be during the process. Youtheguy is building a whole fleet of klunkers to go along with his entry.

I did a mini build with leftover paint and parts. Dark Horse 2 is still going to be my build off bike but I had the makings for a cool mini me build so Dark pony was born.

I have also been blessed with another frame that has let me build another unofficial RRBBO8 bike which is MiniPixieRay...

Side%20by%20Side%201.jpg

dracothered said:
outskirtscustoms said:
You need to find some 20 x 3's for that!
I'm not sure a 20 x 3" would fit between the stays...

You fabricated it once... MAKE it fit! The look would be so cool.

River City Speed said:
Just curious if we can do more than one build? I am building my wife's bike but I'm about to pick up another bike for myself. Can I build 2 bikes for the build off?

Get your wife to join the club. You build one and she can build one. Let her get involved too...fun stuff!

mitchelangelo said:
River City Speed said:

Get your wife to join the club. You build one and she can build one. Let her get involved too...fun stuff!
That's a great idea!

Latest posts

Back