Mucho Porucho- (6/22- 95% finished.....finally!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I love my old vintage bikes,but every once in awhile I feel the need to build a custom. so thanks to forum member MIGZ, I got a great deal on one of the new Ruff Poruchco frames. first off these frames are HUGE! I cant wait to have a more comfortable riding machine. I took a few pics of the frame next to a `38 Dayton, to illustrate the size differential. right now I have it mocked up with an extra 80mm wheel set to set the ride height, but I pick up the powdercoated set tomorrow. should have some more parts pics soon!

7cfd24cbf9de2879ea01ba001e1feef6.jpg

Love that frame

White looks sweet with that wheel/tire combo!
Thanks for posting the photo with a regular frame next to the Ruff.
great looking build!

Bike looks awesome I see it made a pit stop by Joe's
thanks Miguel,and yes it went by Joe Normal`s garage. I told him back in March when he was striping the `53 Shelby,that I would be bringing him a big white powdercoated canvas to play with soon. And thank you once again for hooking me up with one of these bad boy frames!:cool2:

Wow beautiful job. Great to see the comparison between the frames. I've just bought a Porucho and am having it done as an e-cruiser, I haven't seen it in the flesh yet. I have a DP Harris rollfast so seeing the size difference is incredible, the rollfast is pretty big already so the Porucho must be a climbing frame.

Latest posts

Back