MOVIN'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_5419.jpg

One wheel was thrashed. Seat post broken off, welded back together poorley, broken off again.
remainder of seat post stuck in frame. Lots of rust. could be the heaviest rrbbo build ever.

rick

Watching while M.I.A. in Southeast Asia.

I just traded one of these away early this week, a Worksman mover, but mine had 20" wheels, otherwise identical, rear coaster, from drum, you are right, heavy!

What a great canvas to make something awesome!

I got wild cats living in the bike shed. Carpet would get urinated on immediately. No Thanks.

I've got a feeling that this will be sweet and hard to beat! GTB !! Peace

streetpirate said:
rickpaulos said:
I got wild cats living in the bike shed. Carpet would get urinated on immediately. No Thanks.
havahartezsetracoon.jpg

relocate those suckers away from your house

Hmmm, mount one of those on the back and you'd have a good start on a dogcatcher build... :mrgreen:

Good luck, Rg

Having built a tricycle last year,I will be watching this one.Glad to see you have the intestinal fortitude to step up with this one.Good luck :!:

rickpaulos said:
................ could be the heaviest rrbbo build ever.

rick

Heavyweight Sub-sub-sub Buildoff! :D We're gonna' have to weigh these monstrosities when we're done. 8) My only recommendation is move to seat back, makes for a better peddler.

that's Glub, Glub, Glub if it ever hits the water. Boat Anchor class.

Okay, time to get "MOVIN" on your build.

We in Malacca, Malaysia the second week of BO7 and we road in one of there tricked out Tri-Shaws.

You win the Malacca Tri-Shaw back page bump tonight.

3619406_com_p1020012.jpg

I've given up on the Worksman for now.

got stuck on the stuck seat post.

so I'm submitting an alternative moving project shortly.

rick

Latest posts

Back