**MONSTER HIGGINS** 7/20 update HEADBADGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-19-update FENDERS!

kingfish254 said:
Looks like your almost done.
I like where you mounted the shifter.
Xcruiser said:
Looks super cool! I like the look of the fenders!
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Lookin' good! :p
thanks! :D means alot comming from you guys 8) going to paint the fenders and mount them this week. i am still going with the double headlights but i ordered some smaller ones i think they will look better. and still need to try out some handle bars to see what i like and come up with some small chain to hang the sign :mrgreen:

Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-19-update FENDERS!

ok back on page one :mrgreen: Still working on moving my bike building to the basement 8)
0036.jpg
still have stuff to move and organize hope to be all moved in by Friday night :D any way still found time to paint the fenders!!
0016.jpg
0025-1.jpg

Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-24-update FENDERS PAINTED!

I got all moved into the unfinished corner of my basement so i will get to buildin tonight 8) I now have alot smaller space than the garage but that will force me to keep it clean :D so my work spot now has heat and airconditioning, cable tv, and stereo with loaded mp3 player :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
003-14.jpg
001-14.jpg

Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-26-update SHAKE DOWN RIDE!!

Definitely come a long way!
Did you have any issues hooking up the old school shifter to the Nexus 3?

Sweet!! Keep going! It looks great. Peace

Looks like a fun bike to ride! 8)

Just checkin in on ya buddy! Looks like you are real close to done! I'm barely started, what's up with that? Your build is lookin sweet! Glad that it rides as good as it looks! 8)

BTW, the chain guard is killer!

Bike looks fantastic!! The before and "current" pic really shows your work thus far!! 8)

Latest posts

Back