**MONSTER HIGGINS** 7/20 update HEADBADGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-4-update PAINT

i really like the paint im glad i stuck to my original plan 8) I have also noticed that if it needs touch up it blends right in perfect :mrgreen: I dont have the nexus three speed laced into the wheel yet hopefully tires and wheels soon.I need to let the paint set anyway before i mess it up :mrgreen: this bike was the paint inspiration 8)
IMG_9189.jpg

Great paint job! Cool finish
Higgins plate, Twin Headlights 8) 8)
Was already looking at those lights and they look good and smaller
Looking forward to more

Awesome paint job and the dual head lights... SWEET! :mrgreen:

Re: **MONSTER HIGGINS** 5-8-update FAT TIRES

I'm loving the way this is turning out, that paint is very cool. I purchased a Nexus for my build as well, but I have nothing that touches the cool of that shifter.

ndaway said:
Thanks 8) If it makes you feel any better I still cant decide where to put the shifter yet
I'll can help you there. It should go on my right seat stay or seat tube depending on which I like better. :mrgreen:

Tires fit good now but i did have to spread the frame I did it the same way as i did my Coke bike (link to thread in my signature page 1) but instead of borrowing the coil spring compressor tool I just bought it this time so Pick, Randy, Cody,Cameron,Mitch, Tim or any other locals need it your welcome to it :D

Ape Stanger said:
ndaway said:
Thanks 8) If it makes you feel any better I still cant decide where to put the shifter yet
I'll can help you there. It should go on my right seat stay or seat tube depending on which I like better. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: Would love to help ya out but it did take me awile to find one 8)

Paint looks great & the tires fit the bike just right! That's a really cool frame, wish I had one too! 8)

ndaway said:
Ape Stanger said:
ndaway said:
:lol: :lol: Would love to help ya out but it did take me awile to find one 8)
Thanks, but I was just joking around. I'm sure I'll find something. :)

How do you reach that long shifter arm to change gears? It looks kind of... fleshy?

ndaway said:
Tires fit good now but i did have to spread the frame I did it the same way as i did my Coke bike (link to thread in my signature page 1) but instead of borrowing the coil spring compressor tool I just bought it this time so Pick, Randy, Cody,Cameron,Mitch, Tim or any other locals need it your welcome to it :D

ok Cool! 8)

BTW... I have a Harbor Freight Tubing roller that hasnt seen much useage, so its another tool the local homies are welcome to borrow.

Latest posts

Back