monark custom build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hi guys, here is my monark now.. got some local parts to chip in and it looks great. here it is when i got it : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59309

still thinking about painting it or leaving it as it is.. still needs some lovin'..
i used a shimano 3cc 3speed and a shimano stick shift. hopefully it will run great. pardon me for the phone cam pics.
2012-07-19071408.jpg

2012-07-19071355.jpg

2012-07-19071339.jpg

2012-07-19071325.jpg

sfgsdfgsdgfs.jpg

That baby is sweet! That aluminum headbadge cover with the springer front end is on time!! She would be awesome with some fresh paint on er. 8)

Iron Horse said:
That bike is shaping up to be a really nice ride. Are you going to keep that low geared front sproket with the 3 speed?
thanks dude! :D yeah i might use the low geared sprocket, will check the ride condition once i finish it, might replace if necessary. thanks again.
Carbon said:
That baby is sweet! That aluminum headbadge cover with the springer front end is on time!! She would be awesome with some fresh paint on er. 8)
thanks dude! yeah she's sweet! i'm still thinking wat color i'll apply but probably the hot rod theme? what da ya think? :)

Latest posts

Back