monarch springer forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my first builds. sold it last summer
IMG_0026a.jpg

Not done with it as you can see ,but im gonna keep these front forks on for sure undecided on which gas tank to use since its gonna be a motorized bike and still trying to find right stem/handle bars,the color will be maroon metalflake
Picture006.jpg

insomniacshotrods said:
Not done with it as you can see ,but im gonna keep these front forks on for sure undecided on which gas tank to use since its gonna be a motorized bike and still trying to find right stem/handle bars,the color will be maroon metalflake
Picture006.jpg
Cant wait to see how you mount ...THAT MOTOR !!!!!

IMG_0352.jpg

this bike used to be mine/not motored - it had the forks on it

DSC_0050.jpg

had them on this project for awhile

DSC_0005.jpg

possibly the worst/deadliest idea ever... you guys have seen how these break

The moto-bikes look good....check this out! Original Monark springer on a 1940 Marshall-Wells "ZENITH" ! Yes the T.V ! This thing is fun as sh*t ! I've got a killer synthetic leather saddle and some 3" Avinier Mt.bike bars on an old "like new" Schwinn gooseneck off of an old exercise bike ! I do plan on building a new tank that fits in between the two top bars. Again....fun as sh*t !

vqrtpk.jpg

p0f8o.jpg

2d1reag.jpg

Very nice build flat blackcustoms. Lobsterboyz nice mount i like it alot, the tank on my bike is a bobber peanut tank made in england from the sixties i was told. Got it at a bike shop in the back room for 30 bucks,then had to get some petcocks and need to get a 12 dollar cap reweld some longer bolts in the back for the mount.

insomniacshotrods said:
Very nice build flat blackcustoms. Lobsterboyz nice mount i like it alot, the tank on my bike is a bobber peanut tank made in england from the sixties i was told. Got it at a bike shop in the back room for 30 bucks,then had to get some petcocks and need to get a 12 dollar cap reweld some longer bolts in the back for the mount.

Thanks a lot! I took a header on it the other day ! Broke my tooth and smashed my lip ....you should see my knees! I was wearing shorts , you know! OWIE ! GERRY D.

vr4k6a.jpg

Latest posts

Back