Mofo / MoFaux 8/1 They're Done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fordsnake said:
EastOfEastLos said:
fordsnake said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think it would be arrogant to take a victory lap before the final results have been counted...stranger things have happened! As a friend once said to me, "it's not a sure thing until it’s over." So until Tues evening I'm on pins and needles like everyone else. Regardless of the outcome both MoFaux & Mofo will always be my dream bikes...and I’m not that kind of person that would crush my dreams. :wink:

Well, I admire your humility. I'm glad to hear you'll be enjoying your bikes. Anybody you pass them down to later down the line is going to be extremely lucky. :wink:

When I part with my creations (and I do), I'll usually give it to someone who truly appreciates and admires the work that goes into it...with that said, my artistic compatriot, you're at the top of my list :wink:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't give me heart attacks like that, I have a weak heart!!... Now I'm going to have visions of MoFaux's dancing in my head when I go to sleep right now.

You really need to photoshop your MoFaux rocksetship photo into one of those Mars landing photos!!!!!!

kingfish254 said:
You really need to photoshop your MoFaux rocksetship photo into one of those Mars landing photos!!!!!!

... :shock:
mofauxinspace.jpg

Yes! I drank the MoFaux KoolAid.... :shock: <brainwashed face... :D
In Honor of the MoFaux Victory!! Well deserved, congratulations!

Now that is slick!!!! Great job on that graphic!!!

EastOfEastLos said:
:lol: ... Just hope Mr. Carlton doesn't mind that I took artistic license with MoFaux.

Oh that's sick, I love it! So sorry for not responding earlier, but I jumped on a plane this morning to spend several days with the family.

Carlton

fordsnake said:
EastOfEastLos said:
:lol: ... Just hope Mr. Carlton doesn't mind that I took artistic license with MoFaux.

Oh that's sick, I love it! So sorry for not responding earlier, but I jumped on a plane this morning to spend several days with the family.

Carlton

Just more fun for me! Glad you approved :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back