MoFaux – blast off!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knocked out of the park , with your Clever Craftsmanship and Vision , you have my Vote !~

8) Ralph

Wow, I mean like WOW. It all came together perfectly. Lovin all the rivets. That thing is an awesome nod to 40's-50's space age sci fi. Makes me want of watching Flash Gordon or MST3K on netflix.

WOW, simply beautiful. LOVE all the details on this bike, definitely a front runner for this contest. :D

axsepul said:
Very nice. What brand of frame is that?
Many of the parts I used are vintage, I challenged myself to build without destroying or cutting any desirable parts.
The Frame & Tank are 1950’s Rollfast – badged as an American Excelsior
Front fork: 1935 Monark Silver King
Fender: 1940’s Hawthorne
Fender Side Skirts: 50’s JC Higgens
Sprocket: Sears Spaceliner
Crank arm: 1960’s Sears Spaceliner
Pedals: 1960's Schwinn Rat Traps
Side lights on tank: 1950’s Studebaker Blackhawk (automobile)
Handlebars: Original Lauterwasser's Bars
Grips: 1930’s Elgin
Stem: 1950’s Rollfast
Seat & pan: handmade
Rims: 1950’s 24” Murrays with New Departure hubs & brake
Tires: Felt 24 x 3 creamy Thick Bricks

Hey if you decide to part it out can I call dibs on the spectronic generation accelerator coils and cooler units?????
Congratulations on a Stellar Build....... BRAVO.

What can be said that hasn't been said already? You have tremendous vision, artistry, craftsmanship and imagination poured into this bike. Yet, I feel it still has a "RAT" quality to it. I love it!

Sorry that I missed seeing that this one was posted finished.

One of my faves. I feel kinda stupid for talking you out of entering MOFO, but I want to go up against the best bikes and this one is just an amazing work of art!!!!!!!

BRAVO BRUDDERMAN!!!!!!

congRATs!!

Latest posts

Back