MoFaux – blast off!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After completing my first build "Mofo" for RRBO7, I was amazed that I had some extra time left and challenged myself to build another bike…this Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon theme was one I didn’t see coming, thanks Kingfish for the inspiration…check out MOFO> http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=57039 I’m really satisfied with the end results of this “ratrocket” and that I was able to build it with all vintage bike parts.

I took a few pics this morning of MoFaux, unfortunately San Francisco had the usual grey fog hanging over it. If the sun decides to shine on SF I’ll try and take some photos with better light. But I really like the silver hue of the photos.
561d4d27.jpg

379d70cb.jpg

6e222bbe.jpg

bb965dd9.jpg

6d3bde52.jpg

fcd36d6e.jpg

0c0e2f4a.jpg

cff56664.jpg

2f1bab2e.jpg

0d50ac32.jpg

721a4d0c.jpg

d18e3c24.jpg

b910b8ce.jpg

d2a14285.jpg

Man thats SWEET!Love the rivets and details 8) :mrgreen:

Love the steam punk goes to space thing. Wow, I'm embarrassed that I only finished one out of two bikes now.

omg you did 2 and this is your second wow you are awesome and build incredible rides

checked out your link you picked the cooler of the 2 to submit but thats just my taste awesome job on both

One word for this bike & also the photography..."AWESOME"! Definately got one of my votes. Great job! 8)

Man I don't think you could have picked a cooler spot for a photoshoot!!! The whole time I was checking out your pics I had the Flash Gordon song playing in my head!!! Nice job really cool bike...

Don't fear the fog, sunny days often make too much contrast for photography, i think it has worked well for you here as harsh shadows would hide a lot of your detail work. Something i could never see myself building but wow, the rivets, the paint, the clean attachment of all your collected decorations. Unless 10 other bikes blow me away you have earned a vote.

Latest posts

Back