MODS II INTRO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys (and Girls ?),
I'm a french 31 years old from Paris (so can you excuse my english ?). I really discovered bike univers since only 1 year. I saw a beach bike in a shop and i knew that it will be mine. My wife offered it to me few mounth after, for my 30 birthday.
It smel like an micargi made in taïwan (i think) but I like it.
IMG_1800.jpg

I joined the custom brigade french forum few days after to buy the first think I installed on it. I bought a springer bent fork.
custom021.jpg

Then, I installed a head fender and a head light.
Vlo005.jpg

After, I bought a banana seat and I changed the handle bar. I also bought a back fender on the CB Forum at the same user who sold me the fork.
vlo004.jpg

Now, I have a second one found in a trash. I Roll on it till the first one will be RRBB. I just painted the new bike in white.
Here is the one I ride for now
SANY0029.jpg

The black one is dismantled and is waiting for modification. Il will RRBB with a bondo tank, and after i'll see what i will do.

there are some great bikes on custombrigade, I've been checking out the photos section lately. Seems like there are plenty of great places to cruise in the cities of France, happy riding!

Nice work man i like your bike. Welcome to the forum, see you around.
Peace.

Welcome aboard!, nice bike 8) , wondering where you got that banana seat :?: :?: and thanks for the link, don't know what they are saying but cool bikes ....NOW my wife is mad, I'm spending moer time on this thing :shock:

Latest posts

Back