Minneapolis Tour De Cure 6/1...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This event isn't until June 1st but I wanted to put some feelers out and see if anyone is interested in putting together a group of vintage riders.
Here is a quick blurb about the cause...

"Tour de Cure is more than just a cycling event. It's a life-changing event. A day full of fun and excitement where riders of all levels join forces in the fight to Stop Diabetes® and raise critical funds for diabetes research, education and advocacy in support of the American Diabetes Association.

The Tour is a ride, not a race. Whether you are an occasional rider or an experienced cyclist, there is a route just for you. Enjoy beautiful local scenery, rest stops and support, and lots of "Go Red Rider" cheers as we rally around those living with diabetes. Celebrate at the finish with the best after party in the business.

Take the Ride of Your Life and sign up today! Ride. Party. Stop Diabetes."

My wife works for an advertising agency that works with Medifast which is a sponsor of the event. Depending on the feedback I get here, she will get in contact with Medifast to see if they would sponsor a group of vintage riders. The company she works for may do an additional sponsorship. The sponsorships purpose would be to cover or waive the registration fees. It would still be up to us to raise money for the fundraiser. The fundraising minimum is $150 per adult and $50 per child and anywhere between $15 and $35 to register depending on when you sign up. This is my motivation to seek a sponsor.

Pass the word and post here if you are interested.

Thanks,
Willy

Latest posts

Back