• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mini twinn frame, fork and chainguard for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
****UPDATED**** please read. 1968 mini twinn has been parted out. I still have the frame, fork and chainguard available. Paint is very decent and presentable. Paint does have some chips and mini twinn graphic is weak. Here's your chance to build your dream bike starting with almost all the hard to find mini twinn only parts in one shot. Price for these parts is $300.00. Located in Tucson Az!!!!

Last edited:
IMG_2339.JPG

Also have a 68 runabout in Sierra brown. All there and original except the cables and rear tire as far as I can tell. Asking 500.00

Attachments

• IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Might sell that amazing 76 scrambler for the right price. I do have a decent pair of wheels for scrambler, a set of chrome handlebars that need some attention and an NOS pair of genuine Schwinn Scrambler tires. Those are unreal!

Last edited:
They will remove your ads without asking prices. Just an FYI. Listing stuff and asking for offers sets up an auction atmosphere and this isn't eBay.

Good luck with your sales.

Latest posts

Back