Mini Rat!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just thought id post up a few pics of my latest daily rider!! yea thats right, i ride this thing daily!! bike is a huffy rock it 12inch, with a 20 inch NEXT brand fork, 3ft apes and a rad 10minute paintjob. i took it to the bug blitz car/ bike show last weekend and it was probably one of the most talked about bikes there! this thing is a total blast to ride and makes me laugh everytime i hop on it. ive even influenced my neighbor to build one as well!!! and for those taller guys out there like myself, i dont even smack my knees on the bars! just dont lean back or youll end up on your ...!!!

id like to give a big thanks to karfer67 for inspiring me to build this little guy. thanks bro!!!

without further a do......i give you, the mini rat!!!

Easy E
RRBBO4bike242.jpg

RRBBO4bike241-1.jpg

thats in the works my friend!!! too many brused butt cheeks and bruising of the pride to not have one!!! just got fab one up.

Easy E

that is sick love the bars got me beat hands down. if you find that it wants to go over to easy try flipping the seat guts around so that they sit in front of the seat post it will move the center of gravity forwards. as for you rick the bet is still on the table for a dragrace for pinks :D

RICK!!! ill drag race ya for pinks anyday man!!! bring it!!

adam- ill have to try that little trick of flippin the guts around. i need to get a longer seat post in there too.

thanks for the compliments everybody, keep em comin!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Easy E

the bars arent too bad while riding and doing wheelies. you can feel em tweak just a little if you pull on em of course but theyre not too bad. ive got em pretty cranked down not to go anywhere in that diamondback stem

Easy E

just took the mini rat for about a 2mile ride this afternoon. man im outta shape, doesnt help having that tiny crank!

Easy E

You should have come to the thursday night ride from the shop. We cruised down to the slot car track and back. Had a good time. We will have to have a mini cruiser cruise night.

ill definately have to take some rockin video of it. rick id love to have a pixie night where we have a pixie race, anything 16inch and under. i wouldve came to the ride tonight but its so hard to even get outta the house with the new baby. i will make it out to at least one thursday night ride this summer for sure

Easy E

THAT'S RAD!!!........Talk about a sweet bar hopper........You'll get all the honey's..........REALLY sweet man........

My kid out grew this one:

IMG_0076.jpg

I was thinking of selling it at our next garage sale. Now I'm not so sure.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back