1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike's Hard Lemonade Bike

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by 2Slow, Jan 17, 2013.

1. 2Slow

2Slow

I have been watching this one on C/L drop in price over the last month. It first went up for $150. It went up today again for $50, so I had to jump on it. The guy won it in a bar raffle and never rode it. Not a scratch on it. Not sure who made it but it was worth the price for the parts alone. I will probably try to sell it this spring locally first.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dragnusa

dragnusa

I know alot of people say Beverage bikes arent collectable but I think they are pretty cool. Just way over priced most the time.

3. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

Great deal dude. Looks like a Huffy under that lemonade. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
    Dr. T

4. ChicagoMuscle Guy

ChicagoMuscle Guy

For $50 Bucks you can't go wrong. Nice score.

5. Redd

Redd

Cool dude. Two summers ago this place up the road had a Mike's Hard Lemonade cruiser for sale. 8)

6. aka_locojoe

aka_locojoe