Mike Rowe has the right idea...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting this Prosparky.

I became an aircraft mechanic at age 20 and I am 42 years old now. There were a lot of older mechanics that would help teach you the trade when I was starting out. Now I am one of the younger guys at work. There is nobody to pass the information and traditions onto. I am sure there are many other trades out there with similar circumstances. I think the skilled trades are the backbone of America and am happy to see people stand up for them. Thanks Mike Rowe!

Ive always liked Mike Rowe, and think he is hilarious. Im glad to see its not just a character on TV but in real life. Why is it that you dont have someone as sensible as that as your President or our Prime Minister. Oh thats right its like Mike was saying how they only value "higher learning education"

i think that was the most inteligent thing i've ever seen on the net. my 7 yr old boy and i are big mike rowe/dirty jobs fans. he has "real-world knowledge", i would vote for him in a heartbeat if he would run for president.

Thats very awesome! I didnt know thats hes doing things like this, I love his show and me being a welder/fabricator and millwright appreciates him doing this. Thanks for sharing!!

ty

Latest posts

Back