Micargi Royal Dutch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,
Pictured is my 6th attempt at electric motivation. Started with a Micargi Royal Dutch Bike. Replaced the 26 by 4 tires with 26 by 3s. Used the Micargi 3" wheel on the front and a new 4" wheel on back. These changes (lower profile tire and wheel setup) lowered the rear 1". I then shortened the forks by 2"s to level the bike out. Added disk brakes front and rear, changed the seat and handlebars. Adapted a 1300 watt/52 volt electric rear geared hub motor kit and ran the wiring through the frame. Finished it off with a little pin striping. It rides great!

This was my latest build. I've done 5 electric trikes I will be featuring in the near future. Hope you enjoy.
2Qyqa5z.jpg

I LOVE IT! I'm def going to get bigger tires as well... hitting bumps at 25-27mph isn't to fun lol. And getting the springer fork to work was a big time killer. And i may change my handle bars because the grip has my wrists at a little bit of an angle and hard to squeeze tight at higher speeds.

I'm thinking of making a trike next to haul all the crap to the beach..

https://www.bikemania.biz/tririder-fat-tire-fat-trike-disc-brake-4-tires.html or a sun trike fat wheel.

Your bike is killer! I can't wait till i have time to clean mine up like yours!

Hello folks,
Pictured is my 6th attempt at electric motivation. Started with a Micargi Royal Dutch Bike. Replaced the 26 by 4 tires with 26 by 3s. Used the Micargi 3" wheel on the front and a new 4" wheel on back. These changes (lower profile tire and wheel setup) lowered the rear 1". I then shortened the forks by 2"s to level the bike out. Added disk brakes front and rear, changed the seat and handlebars. Adapted a 1300 watt/52 volt electric rear geared hub motor kit and ran the wiring through the frame. Finished it off with a little pin striping. It rides great!

This was my latest build. I've done 5 electric trikes I will be featuring in the near future. Hope you enjoy.
2Qyqa5z.jpg
Not bad

Gezzz farmer! you're bike has near perfect proportions. The Micargi Royal Dutch Bike was a great starting point too. It shows absolutely beautiful attention to detail and great craftsmanship!

Latest posts

Back