Metrorat No.22 (MBBO.4 class 1) FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Raleigh Metro 22
Well its been fun building this rat muscle bike,went with a stress free flow on this,next buildoff I think I will go with shiny,new,fresh paint build,but for now,enjoy Metrorat No.22
metrorat1_zpscxodsxgi.jpg

metrorat2_zpswg7rwzxv.jpg

metrorat14_zpscf00cx5q.jpg

metrorat13_zpstomua19b.jpg

metrorat12_zpshfwoysod.jpg

metrorat11_zpszcaoymgm.jpg

metrorat10_zpsecf4iqik.jpg

metrorat9_zpsaxnbnxye.jpg

metrorat8_zpsij1xdgpj.jpg

metrorat7_zpslkc3mhok.jpg

metrorat6_zpslcr3xye6.jpg

metrorat4_zps7httb4s8.jpg

metrorat3_zps6gy6ee5y.jpg

Last edited:
Cool build i like the ratified look .it reminds me of an old hobo who rides the rails from town to town . A little worn down but still gets around .
c26e1dd52ff76e9e8f6af708f573d8ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bike says Ratted Muscle written all over it. Great looking bike. The shaggy banana is my favorite.

Your pictures are Art.

Good Job on this one.

Building... riding...
thanx,all I was thinking about was to make sure I gave it a muscle stance at the start,I think the ape/fork combo did it and from then on its all good,I wish I could have put a fatter tire on the rear but no room,as is with a 20x2.125 there is only 2mm gap at the chainstays,and cheers for the art picture compliments,I planned to keep it clean and simple with pic's but I always start getting creative.

Cool build i like the ratified look .it reminds me of an old hobo who rides the rails from town to town . A little worn down but still gets around .
c26e1dd52ff76e9e8f6af708f573d8ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanx,like a hobo it can take the knocks and keep on going,glad I stopped when I did as there is a fine line on adding just enough and then adding too much and destroying the look

The rat-isfaction meter is dialed to 11 on this one! Love the rust-tina you did on this, and your doo-dads, seat cover....in a class by itself. Now you have me re-thinking doing a shiny build next year....as one of our member's tag line says,
" rust is my favorite color" Rat on!

This is such a funky build!!
I love all of the cool and weird details.

Rat-tastic! That tail light is a cool add on. I'm liking that Bosch headlight, too.

Rat on :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back