(MBBO04C1) '67 HUFFY "The Musclepunk"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you OddJob. I hope you share all the knowledge from that new book you got and hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I've been going back and forth on which pic to use as the top pic in my finished thread.

This is the one currently on top.

final4_zpsovqm2sjg.jpg~original

Thinking about using this one though. It's a little crisper when you zoom in but not as bright.

final5_zpsl0mfjbvs.jpg~original

Doesn't look like there will be much good picture weather here before the end so will probably go with one of these. Getting close to the end folks!

The bottom pic is clearer. But this bike is Sweeeet. You did a beautiful job. Looks like a factory bike man. Excellent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I would go the top pic and not worry too much about people zooming in, I personally think that voters fall into three categories:

1: The casual voter: Has not read any build threads and just scrolls through the pics quickly and picks what stands out to them.

2: The follower: Has followed most builds and has a fair idea what they are going to vote for, unless something else catches their interest on the scroll...

3: The thorough voter: Spends time looking at the pics, occasionally zooming in, if there is something in the pic that catches their interest or they can't see clearly, they go back to the finished thread or even the build thread for more information.

I have to admit, at times I have fallen into all of these categories...

Luke.

I agree with everyone, I like picture 1 the best. The reflections of light on the bike are awesome.

Use the top pic...it's more colorful! Well done!!

Thank you!

I like the brighter one. I had to wait for sun. I always like to put them in the sun to bring out the paint.

CRASH your pics always look great and they look like you get them easily. I really have to struggle to get a decent shot.

I like the top pic...and love the bike!!

Thanks Big Ape!

The bottom pic is clearer. But this bike is Sweeeet. You did a beautiful job. Looks like a factory bike man. Excellent

Thank you Jake!

I would go the top pic and not worry too much about people zooming in,

Good point Luke. This is why I've also tried to use taller narrower pics so they show up bigger in the thread. Probably not a lot of zoomer-inners..:p..I must admit I can be a lazy zoomer-inner myself especially if the zoom in is a link.

And I fall into the follower category and have usually seen all the pics of a bike already even if I'm not participating in the build off.

I agree with everyone, I like picture 1 the best. The reflections of light on the bike are awesome.

Thank you buddy. Never could have imagined what this thing would turn into when I was dragging it home last year. It's like the ultimate pig bike.

Here's a couple more pics from the other day when I was out cruising.

mp33_zpsvanqu84n.jpg~original

mp34_zpscwofhl8r.jpg~original

and another holiday pic. Happy New Year fellas!

xmus_zpskvgojark.jpg~original

Latest posts

Back