(MBBO-CLASS-2) GOOD VIBRATIONS - Happy New Year ratters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do this,
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can...
9 Rob Schneiders, 1 Adam Sandler and some other random guy all think "You can do it!"

Luke.

Well I did it.
Rain,wind,n cold,cycled down,spent over 1hr on the beach,it was a pleasant ride and enjoyed taking pics.
DSCN2779.JPG
DSCN2786.JPG
DSCN2788.JPG
DSCN2790.JPG
DSCN2802.JPG
DSCN2803.JPG
DSCN2805.JPG
DSCN2806.JPG
DSCN2807.JPG
DSCN2813.JPG
DSCN2815.JPG
DSCN2824.JPG
DSCN2834.JPG
DSCN2836.JPG
DSCN2847.JPG
DSCN2858.JPG
DSCN2859.JPG
DSCN2863.JPG
DSCN2864.JPG
These are taken at Kalafatis Beach,wanted to have the life saving tower as a prop.

Attachments

• DSCN2830.JPG
    DSCN2830.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 312
Yep she went for a swim...Covered in sand, and rained on.
DSCN2870.JPG
DSCN2896.JPG
DSCN2897.JPG
DSCN2926.JPG
DSCN2951.JPG
DSCN2959.JPG
DSCN2954.JPG

Handmade(from a metal chair)
Handlebars
Seat post
Board rack + old forks

Made from wood
Grips
Seat
Fender
Box
Number plate
Pedals
Chainguard strip
Skateboard
Skimboard

Ape hangers
Front wheel is thinner than the rear.
2 out 3 (NO Banana seat)

The only thing welded on to the frame are the rear drop outs,I had no choice,as the existing ones were to thin. So that sticks me in Class 2.
The rims I found at the dump,they had been in the sea at some stage,because of the sea shells that I scraped off.

Last edited:
That bike looks like it's having a great time at the beach! Turned out really cool.
Yep looks like it enjoyed rolling in the surf like a wet dog.:grin:

That wave looks huge!
index.php
We don't get waves,but on a odd occasion because of a storm they come in,but dump onshore... Was great for skimboarding today,but at 7'c and no towel,I decided not to...

Would like to Thank everyone involved.Had a great time.:113:I was a bit MIA at times,work and a cr*ppy pc kept me away.:crazy:But I always like to see the start and the end of the creations... Before & after then I go and check threads out.:crazy2:

Turned out great I bet it will get a lot of looks when warmer weather hits and the beach is busy. Does it ride well ? I bet you will use it a lot if you do frequent the beach a lot.

Turned out great I bet it will get a lot of looks when warmer weather hits and the beach is busy. Does it ride well ? I bet you will use it a lot if you do frequent the beach a lot.
The bike rides great,prob better if it wasn't for the wind.The seat is up high because I am 170cm,it looks better lower.The only thing I don't like is that the crank arms are short for me,but for a kid is another story. But it is a bike you can stand up and ride. This will go to a kid I know that loves skimboarding.

You need to see more waves 'Bama boy! lol

Great job Funk! That should have been called "California Dreamin'!" Love all that wood!
That was another name I was going to use,but I'm not in Cali:grin: I guess it could have been called Mykonos Dreamin?

nifty little invention you got there , incorporate that for skate boards and you got something .
c1run1 one of the boards is a skateboard(longboard).It fits in perfect,the trucks stop it from sliding. The idea was for both,as the kids borrow my bikes and the skateboards sit on the top bar and scrape the paintwork.:confused:
So this bike is going to be a gift for one of em,and I will build another bike for the other...

Latest posts

Back