(MBBO) Class 1 Western Flyer Wheelie Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like this frame is the talk of the site...And so it should be. A great rare one at that...

oh man sweet build, love wheelie bar bikes ;)

I was looking for acorn nuts and found some at the tractor supply store they was stainless it's only kind they had but it was $7.99 for five 5/16" nuts thought that was kinda crazy. Anyway I hope they are having good luck painting your frame can't wait to see it in its new paint good luck with everything.:thumbsup:

Very sadly it has been sitting at the paint shop waiting to get painted. I stopped the other day and I might get it back in the next day. I won't be able to get it ready for the build off end date.

Very sadly it has been sitting at the paint shop waiting to get painted. I stopped the other day and I might get it back in the next day. I won't be able to get it ready for the build off end date.
NOOOOOO!

Luke.

You get it back, take a couple hours and give us a nice mockup. This bike is too cool.

Carl. :android:

Yes I agree with Carl I definitely would like to see this bike done or at least mocked up its a very cool bike

Yes Crash you were going to build the wheels for me. Probably next month if you have time then. This build has been stalled at every turn...lol I will post the build here or in another post when I get it back.

Well I could win best and worst paint at the same time with this frame. I just got it back today. :-( The color match is perfect. Just a little darker then the original paint bike I have. Who would paint a frame like this though??? Back to the drawing board.

Latest posts

Back