(MBBO Class 1) **DERELICT DILL** Mini-Crash's entry ((DONE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had 2 clamps that fit the sissy bar and bolt to them you could adjust how high the wheels are maybe but it would look much cleaner with longer bars mounted the way you already have it . I'm sure it will look good however you do it .

Also, the bar needs to take the stress of the wheelie, time and time again, so my idea of moving the brace farther away from the wheelie wheels probably isn't a good idea after all.

Started building the longer struts. They'll go on, along with some testing and donated RRB decals. Pics tomorrow.

ndKfL5.jpg

Installed the longer struts. A much better stance.

rKY716.jpg

Took all the bikes out for a ride. Even though he loves his Dill, he's been riding it a lot. So my youngest son is very excited about The Judge since it's new, so he wanted to ride it. So my oldest son rode the Dill. Attempts were made to ride the wheelie bar, but it's actually a tough skill, so they've got to practice... so no wheelie pics.

JR0GtE.jpg

I think this is my favorite build of the entire build off.

I just now realized you used a spoke protector on the back with a coaster brake hub. That's a neat feature.
Stole the idea from CCM bikes. I showed him and he liked the idea because he said it made the wheel look "tough".

I think this is is my favorite build of the entire build off.
Much appreciated! We had a lot of fun building it together, and I love watching him ride what he built. I've got to start hunting for another project for him because he wants to do more!

Latest posts

Back