(MBBO#5 Class 1) deterioRat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be awesome..................load up the El Camino and head West. After we get tired of pedaling we can have a Match Race. Sunday! Sunday!! Sunday!!!
I don't really want to drive that far to get beat. :D Would be fun to run em though. And ride bikes. Here's an idea! Since Kansas is kind of in the middle of everything, you should all bring your bikes and hot rods here to me. I can test out your bikes and we can have a race. :cool2:

Dang! This Rat turned out cooler than some of my restorations.
I gotta build one now. Thanks Furyus, I'll blame the next build on you. :rofl:

Restorations are nice and everything, but the instant you've finished, they start to deterioRat. Second Law of Thermodynamics always at your heels. I say embrace it.

furyus

Last edited:
I keep looking at this picture, and it keeps looking back at me. Threw the bike in the back of the truck for pics and the jostling around loosened up some spooge in the handlebars. Look close - long face, two eyes, two ears - do you see a rat?

ratlooksback.jpg

Kinda freaky.

furyus

I keep looking at this picture, and it keeps looking back at me. Threw the bike in the back of the truck for pics and the jostling around loosened up some spooge in the handlebars. Look close - long face, two eyes, two ears - do you see a rat?

View attachment 39743

Kinda freaky.

furyus
Perfect!

Luke.

Well done preservation of rust, will have to check into Gibbs.

I say leave whatever it is in the bars.

Really cool build, makes me look at one I got in the shed a little differently now.:113:

Latest posts

Back