MBBO 2014 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided that I'll give the blue Electra grips to the Winner of Class 2.
I have a very cool and unusual prize for the winner of Class 1.
It's a couple of cool rusty pieces of chocolate that I brought back from the Christmas Market in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I'll post pics of the actual pieces later.
rust10750070_1033801679979384_2643978432567836561_o.jpg

I decided that I'll give the blue Electra grips to the Winner of Class 2.
I have a very cool and unusual prize for the winner of Class 1.
It's a couple of cool rusty pieces of chocolate that I brought back from the Christmas Market in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I'll post pics of the actual pieces later.
View attachment 8079
AWESOME

Here are pics of the rusty chocolate prizes.
One is a small bit of chain (which made it all the way home in one piece before I dropped it so it has one crack now).

WON BY @CRASH AND MINI-CRASH FOR THE JUDGE AND DERELICT DILL

WP_20141212_09_48_25_Pro.jpg

And the main prize is a three piece bolt, nut, and washer that actually thread together.
WP_20141212_09_47_57_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who is contributing prizes, here are the placements:

Class 1:

1: "The Judge" by CRASH
2: "Derelict Dill" by MINI-CRASH
=3: "The Ginch" by Ichoptop
=3: "Banana Reset" by whopperchopper

Class 2:

1: "No Name Speedster" by KEMPRACING
2: "Mad Maxine" by LukeTheJoker
3: "Sick Trike" by c1run1

Congrats to everyone who participated, all the builds were very awesome!

Luke.

Congrats to all of the builders this year. You all put together a super strong field of bikes.

The winners of the prizes that I have are
Rusty Chocolate - @CRASH and Mini-Crash for their 1-2 punch in Class 1
Electra Glitter Grips - @KEMPRACING for his win in Class 2
Best Doodads (Random Low Rider Twisted Chrome Piece) - @metalchewy for his custom shifter and use of the Valiant hubcaps.

The winner of the 100grams of kelly green flake goes to....
Orange Enimga- @Joe Conde :banana:
The burnt orange just pops for me...A nice mix with the chrome.
Congrats Joe,pm me with your address...:113:

I had a hard time picking on the banana/sissy/wheelie combinations I liked best. I picked "The Ginch" by @@Ichoptop as the winner. My son agrees with me, but my wife picked the "Hurst Stingray fastback" by @@roadwarrior.

Ichoptop, if you can PM me your info, I will send the material out, as our pick.

As a consolation, I will make another kickstand pad and send to roadwarrior. I need more studs to make one, so will be a day before the how to goes up for it.

top bling bike goes to THE GINCH,well done Ichoptop,top rust/patina goes to DERELICT DILL,well done Minicrash,surprise I have a 3rd as well,top functional use bike goes to (drumroll in the background)...............Funkme for GOOD VIBRATIONS(everyone goes wild in the background):41::41::113::113::rockout::rockout:congrats and a home made plaques will be made and sent out,shouldnt take as long as the build off to make..hahaha..ha..ha:39:,yer I better get started:praise:

Latest posts

Back