(MBBO-5 c2)⚜Ride O'clock⚜((FOR SALE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it ! :dance2:
not perfection , but i love it
5peices upholtery
made the piping is very close to the paint color
DSCN7004_zpstck2v9ob.jpg
DSCN7006_zpspcezmcup.jpg

Well, you know it's progress not perfection 1HP
Although that seat looks as close to perfect as perfect can be from where i'm sitting....:happy:

Fabrication work is tops....watching this scratch build with all of your imaginative touches (love the dropouts), I just can't wait to get on that welder again....it's the most fun part, i think.

you're on to a real class act build here brother
:thumbsup:

franco

This whole build is amazing. One-derful skills.

furyus

Great job dude
Beautiful job on the seat!
Good job.
Very well done, I like it.
That seat is awesome! :thumbsup:
Luke.
Great work on the seat upholstery. That's not easy work!
tell me about it :whew:
Amazing looking seat...you sew that cover up yourself?
Yes sir :smug:
Well, you know it's progress not perfection 1HP
Although that seat looks as close to perfect as perfect can be from where i'm sitting....:happy:

Fabrication work is tops....watching this scratch build with all of your imaginative touches (love the dropouts), I just can't wait to get on that welder again....it's the most fun part, i think.

you're on to a real class act build here brother
:thumbsup:
franco
:nod::thumbsup:
This whole build is amazing. One-derful skills.
furyus
:13:Thank's allot guys :grin:

It was so cool going through and catching up on this build!!!
Insanely cool details all over! Especially the sissy bar ornament!
One small suggestion. Have you thought about welding in a crossbrace between the two wheelie bar extensions and make it look like the holey cross braces you have around the seattube? Just a thought.

It was so cool going through and catching up on this build!!!
Insanely cool details all over! Especially the sissy bar ornament!
One small suggestion. Have you thought about welding in a crossbrace between the two wheelie bar extensions and make it look like the holey cross braces you have around the seattube? Just a thought.
Thanks king, i did thought of making one and disguise it as a licence plate mount , but gold is cheaper then these bike plates around here..
also thought about braces to triangulate it from the seat mountframe , but was felt it destroyed the lines and would be to much for my initial plan of it looking simple
might do the licence plate mount in the future , idk
lpm_zpsyds02pqz.jpg

That frame has such a 'custom production' look to it. Really professionally done!
Like the jewels on the back of the seat...didn't notice those before. Have fun with the painting. For me that's always where the bike build really all comes together and gives it's own unique 'stamp'.....RaT oN!

That frame has such a 'custom production' look to it. Really professionally done!
Like the jewels on the back of the seat...didn't notice those before. Have fun with the painting. For me that's always where the bike build really all comes together and gives it's own unique 'stamp'.....RaT oN!
Thank you :)
thats cause its the first time i show the lights :wink1:
rear lights/battery/switch will be hidden under the seat
front light ,its all inside the light .. so no wires showing

paint will be kept pretty simple

I agree that the triangle braces take away from the bike. But i do like the middle pic a lot.

Latest posts

Back