(MBBO-5 c2)⚜Ride O'clock⚜((FOR SALE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

a grinder , hand drill and files:)
I traced only one , then cut and drill both at once through the whole process , then chamfer and file the edges individually at the end
Nice! They look so good I was wondering if you got them laser cut!

Luke.

Nice! They look so good I was wondering if you got them laser cut!

Luke.
:)
:bigsmile:Me no budget for that !
nah you can see i messed up the alignment a little between the hole and the cuts to make the axel slot.

you make them lazer cut now or still doing it this way too ?

Last edited:
Still doing everything by hand so far.

I am thinking about doing a run of 5 fairly simple frames that I might get the dropouts laser cut for, mainly so I can get LTJ cut into them... Seeing as all 10 dropouts should be the same, I figure the cost to get them cut would be less of an issue spread over the 5 bikes than just getting 2 drops done and just one build having to wear the whole set up cost.

Luke.

Still doing everything by hand so far.

I am thinking about doing a run of 5 fairly simple frames that I might get the dropouts laser cut for, mainly so I can get LTJ cut into them... Seeing as all 10 dropouts should be the same, I figure the cost to get them cut would be less of an issue spread over the 5 bikes than just getting 2 drops done and just one build having to wear the whole set up cost.

Luke.
Cool ! LTJ limited Production:43::rockout:would be sick!

Some finishing work on the fork legs
DSCN6846_zpslebbuspo.jpg
DSCN6847_zpsrcrfsis8.jpg
DSCN6848_zpskrimmnlz.jpg
DSCN6849_zpseqt3wx8x.jpg

:cool2::nerd::giggle:
DSCN6851_zpsjqiysttj.jpg
DSCN6852_zpslyiun8dj.jpg

this looks like small progress , but respecting all the angles and welding this thing straight and symetrical took sooooooo long , But its worh it :43::D

:cool2::nerd::giggle:
DSCN6851_zpsjqiysttj.jpg
DSCN6852_zpslyiun8dj.jpg

this looks like small progress , but respecting all the angles and welding this thing straight and symetrical took sooooooo long , But its worh it :43::D
[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

today i made the top brace of the fork , took no progress pics tho ,i was having to much fun:)
ill post pics of it tomorow .
for now ill share the ''guide line plan'' i drew few weeks back
MBBO_zpsxwuwpllt.jpg

Great work on those forks! This is gonna be wild.
Now that I see the bars the watch makes sense now too. :D
Thanks!:)Wild is the style! . had to make something with that empty step hole :nod:

Latest posts

Back