(MBBO#05 Class 1) Orange Krush

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_1076.JPG

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-1-kool-orange-krush.100903/
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG

1972 Kool Orange fastback "Orange Krush" is complete. I started with a five speed frame and fork in original but rough Kool Orange color. Found a nice campus green chainguard from a Stardust. S6 wheel set came off Schwinn 20" coaster speedster. I stripped the bike down to bare metal. Prime/paint/clear coat/water transfer decals/ clear coat again/wet sand with 2500 finish block/ polish.
Added cool wide apehangers and 20 x 1 3/8 white walls tires, Topped off this rider with a Orange perfect condition seat.
Paint job looks great and bike rides great.
The simple coaster brake was right choice for this build. Sometimes less is more.
Thanks for looking
It's been fun watching all the builds come together.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    338.7 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Well done, front brake only is a nice touch. The orange is very groovy, and original seat to match.
Thanks!
I think the single speed coaster brake fastback came with front brake. I would need to research that to confirm. Someone on here probably can answer that without the research.

Super clean and fresh looking build. Love the orange with the tall and skinny whitewalls! And the single speed keeps it ultra clean.

Make sure you switch those pics around so that your 4th pic, drive side shot, is at the top of the thread before the build off ends. The first pic in the Finished Thread will be the voting pic. :thumbsup:

[QUOTE="OddJob,
Make sure you switch those pics around so that your 4th pic, drive side shot, is at the top of the thread before the build off ends. The first pic in the Finished Thread will be the voting pic. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

yep , this is what you want for lead off pic.
index.php

what a beautiful job N.K.
:thumbsup:
franco

Love them Fastback's. Cool looking build. Nice video, too!:rockout:

Super clean build.

Latest posts

Back