(MBBO#04 Class 2) Swing bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up working late tonight, and not on my own stuff, this time. I did however get bearings and the crank in. Any progress better than none right!
c35be806be559b28f211a869f2858197.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Da Bears...

Carl.
My parents are living in Florida, the old man says it's a Gators bike. I'm not much of a football fan so wasn't going for either theme just liked the colors. Didn't decide on final colors till I was staring at a wall of colors at the vinyl shop buying for the seat

How on earth did I miss a swing bike build? This thing is just cooler than dangit.
I didn't enter the build off till the end of November so that may have been why you haven't seen it.
Thank you a well!

Been a few days. Had the bike out put a few miles on it. Only crashed once! Had a few people "try" to ride it without much success, I got a great laugh out of it at least. It has been raining pretty steady so i have been unable to get pictures for the finished section, well, that and I still want to build a back rest. To top it all off I have a 10 day trip, leaving in 4 days, so time has about ran out for me! If nothing else I may have to set up photo shoot in the basement...

Well I decided to just go for it with the decals. I did up a license plate as well.
9e0b0cbdf6489bcbe6b78f04d0c12697.jpg
8a7c3192cb7cd069286690411c860832.jpg

Unless I get time in the next day before I leave town or the day I get back to work on my back rest the bike is done. You will have to wait for the finished section to see the decals on the bike

I agree with above comments...^....very 70's, bubble font lettering, funky color mix, and...the bike swings!

Latest posts

Back