Manta Race UPDATE, COLOR ADD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Manta Race

I wish I could say yes. I started off strong but as is custom life got in the way. Back on track now. Built the wheels this weekend and will post pics this week.

I couldn't have said it better myself!! :mrgreen: IBJB!!!

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Re: Manta Race UPDATE, First coat of primer, ETC

Ok life has slowed a little so I had some time to spend in the garage. Installed the braze on for my cable stop and added a guide coat of primer. Most of this will be sanded away to smooth out a couple of rough spots. Built the wheels last week, sun rims with an American Classic rear hub and a Nuke Proof front. Remember the carbon it will be somewhere else on the bike. Also need to sand around the braze on to smooth the JB weld. Below is a couple of pics of some parts that will find there way on to the bike. Enjoy the pics more to come.
DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

The bunnies are pleased.
Welcome back!
Nice details. I like the cooling fins on the brakes and the perct arch of the frame.

Thanks, That saddle has been on a couple of differnt bikes but not in a long time. I love it and could never let it go. Should be perfect for this bike. I decided tonight to make a crank change. These should fit the theme well.
DSC_0141.jpg

Nice choice.

Pulled the masking off. Have a little touch up to do, and of course clear coat needs to be added.
DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

One word says it all!
DSC_0163.jpg

Man that looks good.
We have some cool paint skills on this forum!

Latest posts

Back