Maldwyn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the fork built. It just needs some grinding, sanding and some primer and paint. I have also got the "tank" primed. It will probably get sanded and primed again tomorrow. Sorry for the bad picture.

fork.jpg

WOW! That looks nice! The forks are SOOOOOOOO cool! The color combo, with the tires, POPS!

That bike rocks. The Creamsicle! My favorite...but seriously, great color combo, cool fork work and the white tires look good. Maybe white forks? IT needs more white some where? Anyway, can't wait to see it finished.

the bike is amazing but sorry sir your tires are just too clean. must get dirty lets see some ridding pics.

thats what i am talking about :mrgreen: does it leave white lines when you skid?

I don't know Dave, looks like a trailer queen! We have to get it out on the mean streets of Detroit soon. I didn't really realize the extent of how closely it resembles the real bike.

WOW...I just ran across this board because of the pics of this Merkel bike. And I must say this is the coolest bike I have ever seen. I am a HUGE fan of Merkels, In one pic there is a mag with the spread of the real bike...I believe I watched the build of that bike..and at the time of building it I worked for an auto parts store and I mixed the paint for it. Chris

This thing is SICK!

Latest posts

Back