LukeTheJoker's Intro and Links. BIG MOVES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hello from country Victoria, Australia!

No progress on the frame yet, this flu has really held me up...
Let me know if you have any more questions on the "Radical" stuff, more than happy to help!

The drive system on the Loco Joker Build will be a bit different, no brakes or freewheel mounted on the wheels, all hidden in the frame... :mrgreen: Just one solid welded small sprocket on the back wheel and the chain running from it to the back of the frame is all that will be seen of the drive and brake system... Still going to have 6 gears and disc brake but all hidden!

Hope it all works... It works in my head, but that does not mean anything in the real world! :lol:

Luke.

killer stuff LTJ! can't wait to see this finished.

frank'n biker said:
just loving all the pics and knowledge sharing.
:D Thanks Frank'n Biker! I really hope the information helps someone else try these crazy ideas...

Luke.

Re: LukeTheJoker's Intro and Links page.

Luke, I saw this posted over on the RRB FB page and immediately thought it was built by you!!

64186_452422548171165_285001852_n.jpg

so is the muscle bike build still on cuz i cant want to show you guys what i got 8)

Well, been on the boards just over a year now, and just over 5000 posts too! Done a mini build-off, done a big build-off, bought from members, sold to members, bought some shirts and stickers, forum member plates, even rocking an RRB sticker on the car!

Guess I am no longer a newbie! :lol:

I have to say, this is an awesome website here, a great wealth of knowledge and style for everyone to share, all done in a friendly way with no swearing and put downs, and it will only get better I am sure with the new forum upgrades coming soon!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back