Lucky # 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that frame! Such a nice flow to it. Wish companies would make stuff that cool. If you ever want a second job just make those frames and sell them here on the forum.

1st frame ? for real ? nahh impossible :!: this is one if not "the" coolest bike frame i have seen ..and its not even finished :shock:

Thanks to everyone for the awesome feedback, it is nice to be a part of this build. This is my first bicycle I have ever built. I have been doing metalworking for many years. The years of being an electrician bending thousands of feet of conduit has just helped me in the rolling and bending of my frame, but I am enjoying the build and already have plans for a few more bicycles in my head.

Regarding Machine Age Victim comment about the chain, it would be cool idea to have the chain follow the tubes, but I will be happy to just get it finished before the deadline. Thanks I will keep it in mind for a future build.

1boomtruck said:
I am enjoying the build and already have plans for a few more bicycles in my head.
:mrgreen: It goes like that!
Really looking forward to seeing this one finished up and watching the next ones too!

Luke.

I got to work on it today for a few hours and I got the rest of the frame notched, sanded, polished and welded on.
[img
framesanded3_zps2c8d2d47.jpg
][/img]
I quit working on it and my wife and I went for a 14 mile ride. I rode the Beastie and stopped to get LukeTheJoker a picture.
[img
beastrt29_zps052a9fc8.jpg
][/img]

:lol: Awesome BoomTruck!
Looks good with the Beastie in there, but I think it would look even better with "LocoJoker" in its finished form placed in position! :mrgreen:

Luke

Now where is that photoshop program??? :lol:

1boomtruck said:
Regarding Machine Age Victim comment about the chain, it would be cool idea to have the chain follow the tubes, but I will be happy to just get it finished before the deadline. Thanks I will keep it in mind for a future build.

I hear you there, really coming out nice, looking forward to your future builds too.

Got to work on finishing the welds this weekend.
[img
weldingframe5_zps29f21050.jpg
][/img]
More to come stay tuned.

Got to start on my risers tonight.
[img
risers1_zps89dd4339.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers2_zpsf804895a.jpg
][/img]
[img