RRBBO13 Lucky 13 - She's Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how those would look with the bare frame + fenders...:39:

Nice job on the wheels!

Mock up mkII is on it's way.

Alright mock up MKII, I'm really digging the cream tires and blue rims.
IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

That is a work of nekkid art!

This is really turning out awesome man . Those darts a sweet Perfect for this build .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A flat silver or cream pinstripe on those dark blue rims would set them off. But either way they do look good. Vinyls in the mail soon, I keep staring at them sitting on my desk...

Carl.

A flat silver or cream pinstripe on those dark blue rims would set them off. But either way they do look good. Vinyls in the mail soon, I keep staring at them sitting on my desk...

Carl.

I agree the rims need a little more pop, and thanks for the decals :thumbsup:.

Dig the white tires on the bare metal. You painting this one? She looks pretty good nekid...:nerd:

She's staying bare steel, already coated it with linseed oil.

IMG_0640.jpg

Seat cover ideas, I'm really digging the Mexican blanket or I could use some leather.

^ Agreed. Another idea would be to just do a pad on the seated area in leather, and leave lots of the black metal showing around the edges, and springs of course.

This is what I did on One-Liner with my naner seat pan. Just covered a piece of foam camping pad with leather and glued it to the seat pan.
IMG_20160526_081727.jpg
t added a pad on top and then covered with purse leather.

Last edited:
Personally, I have never cared for mexican blanket. I think it is to casual for the fine evening wear of the bike. :D
Go with leather or maybe painted metal pan.

Latest posts

Back