LTJ's 1981 DATSUN STANZA (A10) WANNABE RALLY CAR. SOLD and moving.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3948.JPG
It's been a while, but I believe it was a 1981 SR5. Looked like this, but no where as nice as this one... :)

It's cool the guy is keeping you updated.

I hope you guys are doing well, a lot going on down there.
Good to hear it went to a good home!
I am very glad it will be the car it should be! :banana:
@Falstaff We are safe and well, thankfully living in the desert means the chances of fires are very, very slim... ;)

So, I had some contact again from the new owner, and the little Nissan/Datsun is a full fledged rally car now, with a couple of outings under it's belt and performing well so far by all accounts!

IMG_20201019_124024_316.jpg

IMG_20201201_090222.jpg

As for my projects, well I am still working on the house, but there is something parked in the shed for later on... :grin:

Last edited:
I hope to have a vintage Datsun someday. For the time-being I've rebadged my Sentra with Datsun logos.

So the lack of power steering and air conditioning got the better of me in the middle of summer...

The white Hilux got sold for a tidy profit and was replaced with this ugly beast:
IMG_20211127_151544528_HDR.jpg

Air conditioning, power steering, extra cab and over 400,000km... Oh and this one has the 22r and 5 speed!

Oh and this one has the 22r and 5 speed!
I've spent some time with one of those. My father in law had an 80s 4x4, loved that truck. It was the body that let him down, Canadian winters are tough with corrosion. 400 ain't that bad, it can handle a few more.

Latest posts

Back