Lots of registered members, but how many active members?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
I was searching out a member of another site I needed some parts from and it appears they are no longer active. I tried to contact them directly and I am still waiting. But it got me thinking, how many "active posting members" strong are we? So check in and post a favorite pic or a catchy saying!

Joe 8)

4D4.jpg

Yeh I bet it is about 50 really active and 150 or so that make it here every so often. 42 on yesterday. I haven't been doing much bike stuff cause the weekends have been taken up trying to keep up with these two.

0228091433.jpg

still active....
3293023398_1fdd55dc3a_b.jpg

blink said:
still active....
3293023398_1fdd55dc3a_b.jpg

Wow, that's a lotta' detail, it makes my brain hurt. :)
Guess that makes me active.
Just got new trike project started.

DUH!

From what I can tell there are about 250 members who have made AT LEAST 100 posts each.

No telling how many just lurk and never make a post.

If you click on the Members link up on the left you can sort by posts...click it twice to sort the opposite direction.

We seem to stay pretty active here these days...not too many times when posting slows down.

When I check in several times a day there is usually at least 20 members online at any given time and a few guests.

A total of 144,748 posts since we started.

The site averages about 20,000 individual visitors a month....pretty cool stuff. :D

Latest posts

Back