1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking To Compete

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by BakedGoods, May 1, 2012.

1. BakedGoods

BakedGoods

I am a two wheeled enthusiast, grew up pounding the streets on diamond backs but now am currently a mountain biker. I like my baked goods and have found that riding my bicycle helps to keep the weight down. I am here to learn more about the bicycle vintages and some building tips.

2. tin machine

tin machine

welcome to the big show ,dude ..i feel like i know you now :roll: i am a fat dude who loves bake goods too !! :lol:

3. Houndog

Houndog

Looking to compete? Enter the build off... And Welcome...