Look who it is! The Panther is back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put new tires on and new handlebars. Cannot remember why but i took a link out of my chain years and years ago. With the new tire its rubbing my fender. Off to the bikeshop tomorrow for a new chain. I need a seat(this ones frames broke) and would like a new headlight or to get this one rechromed and have a new lense. i want to convert it to LED but think itd ruine the originality. We will see.

Thanks for keeping a chair at the table for me fellas. Its good to be back.
65c155a52e6e3ca8113ef5e14b3fdd13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beautiful! I have the identical bike, but mine is missing all the parts, lol.

Beautiful! I have the identical bike, but mine is missing all the parts, lol.
you have a headlight with the glass? maybe a seat? was hoping u had those parts lol.

Nice too see you around again , as I said in another post , that panther is Keeler!
Thanks man. just got a link of chain and a master link. i should be back in buisness now!

you have a headlight with the glass? maybe a seat? was hoping u had those parts lol.

Unfortunately bought it frame only for $30...
index.php

Currently its re-purposed into my winter ride...
index.php

Go see Denny at Eastside Bike Shop in CenterLine (Van Dyke, south of I-696). I'm sure he can hook you up with whatever you need.
he had no idea where to find a lense. hes got a phantom in there i want. i think hes asking too much tho

Latest posts

Back