look Ma - one hands!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1601999225006.png

https://progress-is-fine.blogspot.c...ress+is+fine,+but+it's+gone+on+for+too+long.)

Nice!
But in a crash, you'd be gutted in a second. But like flying a plane, I guess you could bail out before crashing. That reminds me of a game we used to play as kids. All the neighborhood kids would be out riding, at least a dozen or more kids. We would ride fast in unison like a squadron of fighter planes, close to the curb, then when "Bailout!" was ordered, we would jump off our bikes onto the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. It was great fun, but we destroyed our bikes that way, and went home with grass stains all over us.
These sticks were probably banished right away, I've never seen them.
I think reins would be a cool thing, like riding a horse. You could lean back and steer by long pieces of rawhide in the handlegrips like streamers. I might just try that. .

1602025798237.png

Wait a minute. When you move a joystick laterally on an aircraft, it works the ailerons. Does the Aero-Bike Control Stick come with bolt-on ailerons? Even when I was 10-years-old, I don't think I would have fallen for this pitch. Unless, of course, if the handle had a button on top that operated a machine gun. Which reminds me that we used to play "dog fight" on our bikes and make our own machine gun noises when we got another pilot in our sights.

Nice!
But in a crash, you'd be gutted in a second. But like flying a plane, I guess you could bail out before crashing. That reminds me of a game we used to play as kids. All the neighborhood kids would be out riding, at least a dozen or more kids. We would ride fast in unison like a squadron of fighter planes, close to the curb, then when "Bailout!" was ordered, we would jump off our bikes onto the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. It was great fun, but we destroyed our bikes that way, and went home with grass stains all over us.
These sticks were probably banished right away, I've never seen them.
I think reins would be a cool thing, like riding a horse. You could lean back and steer by long pieces of rawhide in the handlegrips like streamers. I might just try that. .

View attachment 140783
Yeah... neck reining might be a little dicey though. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back