Long time no see!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE RICKSTERR RETURNS Breifly, I was just looking for something on google images and came across a picture from the site, had to pop in and say hey to yall! Havent spoke to yall in a bit. Just wanted to let yall know im still alive. lol.

Hows everyone been? Im good, 22 years old now. Work full time at a place running a press making car parts. Still got some of the old bikes, getting em out this spring for me and the girlfriend to go cruising on. Everytime i see an old bike, i still see the rattitude under the stock parts and missing parts and think of this forum. Hope alls good with everyone! If any of the original guys are even still around.

Glad to hear you're still kicking! Hope you can make the build off this year. It is going to be epic with two categories. Traditional and ANYTHING GOES!

Hey Ricksterr...all growed up are ya?

Thanks for popping in....when you turn 40 you'll be back for an extended stay. :21:

Last edited:
Hopefully you still have your Panther

dscf0309lx0.jpg

Idk about making the build off, Im going to be busy getting the hotrod out this year hopefully. Funds permitting, Im currently pursuing a 1960's schwinn tandem, coppertone in color. I would love to get ahold of it. Yeah ill try to not be a stranger.. I have got to say tho fellas, idk how yall tolerated me back then. I was a strange young man. lol.

Yeah, Im growing up, I pay taxes now. lol
Stuffs no fun. I would like to get back into the customizing of bikes again, I got an itch for it. My girl was knocking' my old bikes. She said she wants to ride this year for excersize and whatnot, im thinking about putting together my moms old Hollywood for her with a nexus hub in it. She said she hates riding without gears, shes currently sporting an ugly 90's huffy mtn bike. lol Ill show her old bikes are the way to go!

As for the panther cman; I still got it. Shes a little rusty, and the seats broken. I need to buy a new seat and polish her up, get some new apes' for her. I welded the ones i had on the panther into the neck of my old purple Evans. Still got that bike too. I got all my old cantilever schwinns for the most part, sold off all the other stuff. I still got the guys pre-war frame i had rusting away in the yard, or should i say "Authentic Patina'ing process." .....

Whats up guys? Slow morning here at work. I have a desk job now. Im working for a mortgage company as a desk jockey. It's so weird not being outside or in a shop for work. How are all my long lost buddies?

Thanks man. :)

Heres the winning gal yall. Almost a year now.

ybc8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

I don't want your Panther, you need your buddies Red Fleet for you and your lady to ride .

I'm not married yet, Im looking into rings, prices for houses, i was pre-approved for a small loan, i think i might wait. Idk. I got my gal, a great job, my old truck and my old dog. Life is at its finest.

We were at her brothers wedding, I was the life of the party. (like always :lol: )

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Her family loved me, I had all of the kids at the wedding wearing the chair ribbons doing the locomotion with me. :)

cman, i have a bright red 70's hollywood for her. got chrome s-2 wheels on it, Ape's, a headlight, and a nice seat on it so she can ride in comfort. Barely any time for riding anymore. I miss being a kid... :(

Latest posts

Back