Long time lurker, first time poster in Boise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, Russ here. I've been lurking around the forum for years, always wanted to build ratty chopper bikes but never had either the time, space, or equipment. Starting to get there though! I started an account because I rescued a '61 cruiser that I desperately want to restore but between working full time, going to school full time, and having a family I simply don't have the time for it, so I figured this is the best place to pass it along to someone who will fix it up.
As for who I actually am, I grew up in Los Angeles, spent a few years in the Navy (aboard an attack sub out of Pearl), then be-bopped around the country for a few years until my wife and I moved to her home of Boise. I currently work as an air medical dispatcher, which I enjoy but ultimately want to land a job as a full-time firefighter. If I had all the time in the world I'd spend it tinkering, reading, writing, being outdoorsy, and lifting heavy weights.

Welcome! You sound very busy but having a bike might provide a bit of relaxing theropy once in a while. Enjoy the great forum and thank you for your service to the country.

Latest posts

Back