LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Youtube channel!
Just saw the trailer now and the Beast vs Gangnam Santa :rofl::rofl:
Thought of you when I saw snow was coming your way
Glad to see you get out on the Beast
How was it? It looked fun
What tire pressure did you run?

Enjoyed the snow ride. Looks like it was not easy pedaling?
wish we would get some SNOW! I could barely stand up on our ice, afraid to get the Beast out on it!

2013_Bicycle_Scrapbook_Holiday_Card.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished reading all 38 pages today (started last Friday at work, we were really slow). I wish we had trails like you do, I am envious. Please keep the photos coming.

Fresh tracks in the snow always a cool deal!

Getting caught up...
Great snow/muddy tire pics!!
Do they serve Buffalo (or Bison) in the restaurants around there? I can't get enough of it Mmmm
Think that dog looks hungry for a leg bone (your leg bone) LOL

Your Grandkids Are real troopers:)
Great action shot of your Granddaughter with both feet off the pedals, Wow!

Thanks all for the comments.

Steve yes some restaurants around here serve it. My folks tell me they went some place a week or so ago and had chopped buffalo steak. Every year my Dad attends a buffalo auction they have somewhere around here. He doesn't purchase anything lol he and a friend just enjoy watching.

That pic of Grand-daughter was just luck I caught her then. I was just pointing camera behind me not looking at what I was shooting. She got off and walked the rest of the dips. It scared her to be bounced off the pedals like that. Just last night Nova and I zoomed in on that photo to see her face and she had a "oh crap" expression on her face

Beautiful day yesterday with temp around 60 so Nova and I went for a quick 22 mile ride to a nearby town in the afternoon. Ridiculous windstorm last night and today back to winter temps. 14 now as I type this.

Shots from yesterday's ride.

P1250133.JPG

One dog gives chase while the other stays and stands guard over the place.

P1250123.JPG

We both enjoy spotting these old farm trucks.

P1250130.JPG

Tire comparison.

Latest posts

Back