LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding around town before the snow.
john_deere.jpg

Riding around town after the snow.
Snapshot-4.jpg

P1250653.JPG

And from a ride today in the country,the snow already gone.
P1250739.JPG

P1250755.JPG

That's a chasing dogs nose lower right.
P1250745.JPG

Oh and in case you didn't see this over on the fatbike thread

Last edited:
I love riding rail trails and especially when there's some cool bridges to see. They're a great piece of history and can be some beautiful architecture.
Totally agree. This one is rail-banked but unimproved. The fat-bike makes pretty easy work of it. We're really in to the rails-to-trails. If interested all my rail-to-trail stuff is here

Totally agree. This one is rail-banked but unimproved. The fat-bike makes pretty easy work of it. We're really in to the rails-to-trails. If interested all my rail-to-trail stuff is here

Google the Monon Trail Indianapolis. It's a nicely done trail with a few restored bridges and a few new ones. It makes for a nice ride.

Thanks Steve. I too really like that couch pic. The color and style of the couch was great.

Google the Monon Trail Indianapolis. It's a nicely done trail with a few restored bridges and a few new ones. It makes for a nice ride.
Yes we've seen that one before in our searches and it sounds like a nice trail. We need to get back to Indiana as we've only ridden a real short trail in Evansville.

Thanks Steve. I too really like that couch pic. The color and style of the couch was great.

Yes we've seen that one before in our searches and it sounds like a nice trail. We need to get back to Indiana as we've only ridden a real short trail in Evansville.

Maybe the next time the Chiefs are in town....

Here's a couple pics of a ride my boys & I did in October of '12.....

Most of the trail looks like this. It's a nice ride but can be very busy on weekends and evenings during good weather.
Mononride21Oct2012004-vi.jpg

On one of the bigger bridges at a look out point.
Mononride21Oct2012006-vi.jpg

And another in Broad Ripple. This is also where another trail splits off and goes towards the downtown area of Indy.
Mononride21Oct2012014-vi.jpg

So cool you got to take out a bunch of different bikes :):)
And great pics too
I didn't remember the red and white one (in front of McD's)
That's a really fine bike!

Latest posts

Back