LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Todays Ride (Coronado Heights)

aka_locojoe said:
IMG_5214.JPG
With just a few additions, we could make that place completely Zombie proof. 8)

Re: Todays Ride (Texas)

Took a long weekend and road trip to Texas to ride. Snow flurries when we left here. A miserable high of 83 there. Like everything else the sun must be bigger in Texas too. Luckily it didn't get hot till the very end of the ride. Was a great trail and ride.

Video here

Spotted this ratrod at a restaurant while there.
IMG_0885.JPG

That is great that you and Nova are enjoying all these railtrails. The "Castle" in KS is pretty unique.

Great video as always Randy. :D

Oddly enough, we were at my brother-in-law's house in Weatherford yesterday for a birthday party.

It was a windy weekend here so yall must have had in interesting ride at times.

Thanks guys.
Steve... we rode on Saturday which was fairly windy. Never actually made it in to Weatherford just the
Weatherford trail-head. Don't even know how close to town it is.
The original plan was to go into Fort Worth Sunday and ride the Trinity trail system. I got a little too much sun Saturday plus the forecast for Sunday looked like more wind and possible rain so we just headed home instead. That'll be a trip for next winter.

And just in case it's misleading... that castle wasn't built by Coronado. It was erected in the 1930s when they turned the hill into a park. Inside there are stone picnic tables and a look out on the roof.

Again thanks to everyone for checking out our rides and goofy videos glad you enjoy them.

Re: Todays Ride (sunset on the Prairie Sunset)

Nice and flat...I like can ride all day on that stuff. Nice pics, keepem' comin man.

Re: Todays Ride (VW Show)

Today we went for a 31 mile ride on paths in the city. Temp was around 100 degrees (Fahrenheit). We also stopped to check out a VW show which can be seen here

10:45am beer break
DSCF4040.JPG

Restoring a 1920s historic hotel on the river.
DSCF4099.JPG

Man fishing in the nasty old river
DSCF4016.JPG

People swimming in the nasty old river
DSCF4089.JPG

Historical signage along path
DSCF4105.JPG

Taking a break
DSCF4111.JPG

Re: Todays Ride

"Why did you have to stop?"
"To scratch." :lol: :lol: :lol: On his way to manhood! :wink: