LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the video - after our blizzard miss bikin so much ice under snow pretty hazardous.
.1 Was thinkin beers and fries man thats not healthy, but look the guy rides EVERY DAY, can inflate a balloon and ride!
.2 Does your no dog chant keep dogs away or just shrink em down to manageable size?
.3 Assume you use a go pro cam. I got a "clone" of go pro for Christmas (M-10) - Problem is files are huge! what software to you use to edit ?
.4 You call that a hill? :rofl:

Loved the video - after our blizzard miss bikin so much ice under snow pretty hazardous.
.1 Was thinkin beers and fries man thats not healthy, but look the guy rides EVERY DAY, can inflate a balloon and ride!
.2 Does your no dog chant keep dogs away or just shrink em down to manageable size?
.3 Assume you use a go pro cam. I got a "clone" of go pro for Christmas (M-10) - Problem is files are huge! what software to you use to edit ?
.4 You call that a hill? :rofl:

Yeah ice is no good. Fell the one day I rode on ice here this winter.

My dog chant you never know. Caught movement out of the corner of my eye the other day, I hit the pedals hard before realizing it was just a horse in the pasture alongside the road lol

No gopro. I just handhold my little point & shoot. The graphic at the beginning of the video is how I see myself.

I use Videopad for editing. It has a free non-commercial use version.

Thanks for the fun comments.

As others have already mentioned, love the video. The angle of that train made it look as if it were coming straight down the road. Spandex riders have noting on your cycling attire. :) So I'm not the only one that uses a dog chant. Some years ago a male pit-bull chased me on my bike at the edge of town and bit into my sweat pants leg. Good thing they were baggy and therefore he missed my skin. So I have been dog leery ever since then.

Riding my build off bike a couple days ago.

And some earlier rides...

Riding trails.
P1040910.JPG

P1040926.JPG

Running errands.

12671611_10207425612031733_4645989393713160914_o.jpg

12593665_10207393614831823_102095480972869368_o.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while. Rides became too frequent to post them all. Here's a recent one

Nice video!
That hill at 0:28 I am sure I have seen before, did you run a gravity race or go-kart there in an old thread? :39: Not sure why I remember that!

Nice video!
That hill at 0:28 I am sure I have seen before, did you run a gravity race or go-kart there in an old thread? :39: Not sure why I remember that!

Yes good memory. For a couple of years we were holding gravity races there.

Latest posts

Back