LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at 2:17 in the video...does your wife and my wife read from the same script? "Stop it, stop poking me!"

StepChld said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at 2:17 in the video...does your wife and my wife read from the same script? "Stop it, stop poking me!"
+1, I was laughing so hard could barely tell my wife, something I've heard too :lol:

Great video! What a cliff hanger at the end ! Wait till Nova finds out about your the two speed. great video as always ,cant wait to watch them. Just wait and see how much extra time you wont have now.Retire means work for free and have fun .Congrate's Tom :) :)

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Downtown Big City)

Hey thanks everyone. I really appreciate that you take the time to read and watch what I post and flattered that you enjoy it .

Rode most of the day again today. Just a couple pics...

DSCF7214.JPG

DSCF7233.JPG

DSCF7286.JPG

ndaway said:
Went for a ride with my wife tonight and I thought about your video so I rode up and poked her I thought I would also get the stop poking me :lol: but instead I got the stop riding so close you scare me.....not as funny
Ha! I can imagine.I should put a "do not try this at home" or a "we're professionals" disclaimer :lol: :roll: We have a lot of experience with stupid stuff while riding. We once got our bikes tangled up and crashed during the TDF parade in front of thousands. That was awkward. Luckily I fell on top of Nova, so she cushioned the blow and I wasn't hurt. She was scraped up a little.

After watching your video it was neat to see the pace that you two kept. Seemed you were really rolling.

Where are you living that you've been able to keep out a McDonalds for so long? Every place I've ever lived at (besides Buies Creek, NC, but that doesn't count) has had a McDs. Even in Plymouth with under 4000 people.

yoothgeye said:
Where are you living that you've been able to keep out a McDonalds for so long? Every place I've ever lived at (besides Buies Creek, NC, but that doesn't count) has had a McDs. Even in Plymouth with under 4000 people.
There are many McDonalds around. There's one that's less than 5 miles from my house in the big city but this is the first one in our little town of 10,000.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Playing Cowboy)

yoothgeye said:
aka_locojoe said:
this is the first one in our little town of 10,000.

"little town" and "10,000" don't belong together.
I forget how it's grown. It'll always be a little town to me.

One of today's rides... Spotted this cow walking down the main street in front of our house. I grabbed the camera and hopped on a bike and took off after him. Along with it's owner, the police and me on my bike we herded him back the couple blocks to my house and corralled him in my yard. Tried unsuccessfully to lasso him. He eventually knocked over one of the top rails of my fence and hopped over. I gave up after that.

I was just informed he left a little something on our sidewalk that I had to go clean up. I'd forgot at one point he got up on the porch.

IMG_9761.JPG

IMG_9770.JPG

Latest posts

Back